HAPPY & SAFE 4TH OF JULY
- Posted on: Jul 2 2020
The Raimondo Law Firm wishes you and yours a safe and very happy Independence Day celebration!
Here are some of our tips to stay safe while celebrating the holiday:
- Avoid drinking while driving and boating. July 4th is the second deadliest day for drunk driving accidents after New Year’s Eve.
- Do not allow minors to use fireworks.
- Keep an eye on your BBQ grills and campfires.
- Always swim with a partner or someone nearby. Never let your children swim alone.
- Wear sunscreen when you are out during the day.
- Drink a lot of water when you are out in the heat to avoid heat exhaustion and dehydration.
- If you are out at night, make sure to wear reflective clothing so that others can see you.
- Give courtesy to emergency vehicles, this is one of their busiest days.
Posted in: Latest News