4th of July
- Posted on: Jul 1 2018
Happy & Safe Independence Day
Independence Day is the day that every person in America celebrates the “Birth of our Country.” It also is a day that brings many celebrations, parades, festivals, and firework shows to commemorate the occasion.
We encourage you to stay safe while celebrating the holiday. Some of our favorite tips for a safe and happy holiday celebration include:
- Avoid drinking and driving. July 4th is the second deadliest day for drunk driving accidents after New Year’s Eve.
- Not allow minors to use fireworks.
- Use fireworks with the utmost caution.
- Keep an eye on your BBQ grills and campfires.
- Always swim with a partner or someone nearby. Never let your children swim alone.
- Wear sunscreen when you are out during the day.
- Drink a lot of water when you are out in the heat to avoid heat exhaustion and dehydration.
- If you are out at night, make sure to wear reflective clothing so that others can see you.
- Give courtesy to emergency vehicles, this is one of their busiest days.
The Raimondo Law Firm wishes you and yours a safe and very happy Independence Day celebration!
Posted in: Latest News