Long Island Motorcycle/Bike Accident Lawyer
When bike riders and motorcyclists take to the open road, they need to be especially careful of motor vehicles and other objects that may be potentially hazardous. Because bike riders and motorcyclists lack the protection of seat belts, airbags, roofs, and steel frames, they are more susceptible to severe and debilitating injuries in the event of an accident. If you have been injured in a motorcycle or bicycle accident, you should contact an experienced attorney immediately. Long Island motorcycle and bicycle accident attorney David J. Raimondo is dedicated to protecting the rights of motorcycle and bicycle accident victims, and helping them obtain compensation for their injuries, pain, suffering, medical costs, psychological distress, and financial loss.
There are a number of circumstances that may contribute to a motorcycle or bike accident, including:
- Unsafe weather conditions
- Poor road conditions
- Driver negligence
- Reckless driving
- Motorcycle or bicycle defects/malfunctions.
Furthermore, there are a variety of factors that may explain why motorcyclists and bicycle riders are at greater risk for serious injury, as opposed to drivers and passengers of cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles:
- Motorcyclists and bike riders are more likely to be thrown off of their bike and onto the pavement at high speeds
- Motorcyclists and bike riders are more vulnerable to poor roadways and bad weather conditions
- Drivers of cars, trucks, and SUVs have a difficult time seeing motorcyclists and bike riders on the road, especially at night or in poor weather conditions
- Bicycles and motorcycles lack the same weight and protection of cars, trucks, and SUVs
- Motorcyclists and bike riders have a greater chance of being side swept
- Motorcycles and bikes are more likely to become "wobbly" or unstable at high speeds or in poor weather conditions
Contact Long Island Motorcycle and Bicycle Accident Attorney
If you have been injured in a motorcycle or bicycle accident, it is important to hire a qualified attorney who will protect your rights, and fight on behalf of your best interest. Long Island motorcycle and bicycle accident attorney David J. Raimondo has successfully helped hundreds of clients obtain compensation for their injuries. Mr. Raimondo is highly familiar with New York personally injury law, and uses his expertise to help his clients achieve a favorable result in court. As soon as Mr. Raimondo accepts a case, he provides his clients with a comprehensive evaluation, and personally interviews witnesses, collects compelling evidences, and thoroughly examines his clients' medical records and accident report. In addition, Mr. Raimondo strives to provide all of his clients with viable options, individualized attention, and compassionate care during these difficult times.
If you are in need of an experienced Long Island motorcycle or bicycle accident attorney, contact the law office of David J. Raimondo & Associates today for your free consultation at 631-471-1222.