CORONAVIRUS: FACTS, and HELPFUL Information
- Posted on: Mar 31 2020
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recommended the following guidelines:
- Clean your hands often
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Put distance between yourself and other people
- If you are sick – stay at home
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
The Raimondo Law Firm is following the advice of the CDC. Our primary concern is for the safety and health of our community. We will be socially distancing ourselves from the public but will remain fully operational.
We are available for immediate teleconsultation at (631) 471-1222 with you, or you can request a consultation by clicking here. Our consultations are always free and we are available 24 hours. We have lawyers and staff members who are fluent in all languages.
- Virtual Urgent Care: Text “NYP” to 69697
- Questions about COVID-19, COVID-19 Hotline: 646-697-4000
- See a Doctor through a virtual visit: NYP.ORG
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: CDC.GOV