- New York, 1990
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas, 1987 – J.D.
- State University of New York College, Brockport, New York, 1983 B.S.
Honors: Cum Laude
DAVID J. RAIMONDO
Attorney David J. Raimondo, Esq. is a native of Long Island who has represented personal injury plaintiffs on Long Island for most of his 29 years in practice. He is known for his successful results achieved on behalf of thousands of clients.
He has enabled hundreds of clients in Nassau County, Suffolk County and across New York City to secure rightful compensation for motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, construction accidents, defective products and a wide spectrum of personal injury and wrongful death claims. He strives not only for the maximum monetary damages but the highest level of personalized service and professional integrity.
David J. Raimondo, Esq. is admitted to practice law in the state of New York and admitted to practice law in the Federal Courts of the Southern and Eastern Districts of the United States. He is a member of the Suffolk County Bar Association, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
At The Raimondo Law Firm we are fluent in Spanish, with several staff members fluent in Spanish, Greek and other foreign languages. The Raimondo Law Firm invites the injured or their family members to contact us day or night at 631-471-1222 for a free consultation and case evaluation.
Areas of Practice:
- Wrongful Death
- Auto/Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle/Bike Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Airline/Helicopter Accidents
- Ferry/Boating Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Erbs/Cerebral Palsy
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Construction Accidents
- Scaffolding/Ladder Accidents
- Product/Premises Liability
- Dog Bites
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
Honors and Awards:
- AV, Martindale Hubbell Peer Review Rating
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Suffolk County Bar Association – Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association – Member
- American Association for Justice – Member